You can create and edit a listing without photos. However, it will not be active in the search results until you upload at least one. You need a minimum of 6 photos for your property to be activated, but more photos lead to better conversion rates and higher amount of reservations.
Photo format and dimensions
Photo size and resolution
- JPEG & PNG files recommended
- Horizontal photos (landscape style) display the best and are recommended. Panorama photos and vertical photos (portrait style) are accepted but not recommended as these dimensions do not take full advantage of the space provided.
- Maximum recommended size: 1024x768 pixels. Our site will accept photos as small as 400x300 pixels.
- Maximum size: 4.5 MB. Note: The larger the size of the photo, the longer it can take to upload.
- To determine the size of a photo, right click on photo, then go to Properties, Detail and Dimensions.
For security and quality purposes, we can reject photos that:
- Are copyrighted
- Display a URL (a web address such as www._____.co.uk)
- Are watermarked
- Contain a logo
- Are copied from another listing
- Contain contact information like an email address, physical address or phone number
- Are something other than a photo, such as a document, certificate, illustration, poster, company logo, or excessive text
- Contains inappropriate content
- Are a collage of multiple images
- Are not related to your property or area
- Are blank